PowerBasic Source Code
placed in the public domain by Gary Peek
from Gary Peek's BASIC Source Code Archive
Demo programs and routines
These have been posted on the PowerBasic forums but are placed here for ease
of pointing people to them. They were written for tutorial and demonstration
purposes to help people learning to program in PowerBasic or need a program
similar to one I have already written.
- uCskel.bas DDT style skeleton program for communicating
with a microcontroller board or other slave RS-232 device.
- linegrph.bas DDT style, simple line graph program with
scalable window and scalable GDI object printing.
- WindowToPrinter.bas Send the contents of a window to the default printer
- debug.bas Shows how to add a modeless dialog box to use as a
debugging window in which to display strings
- selectcolor.bas Function to select a color from the ChooseColor dialog